Finished Project
I finished the double chest of drawers I built for my kids. It is dimensioned to fit into an alcove in their bedroom, so the sides and back won't show unless they relocate it. The drawers ride on Blum Tandem Plus with Blumotion slides. The jury's still out on the Blum slides, but I've got them adjusted and they seem to work as advertised. We'll see if they maintain their adjustment. My kids are no-nonsense types, so the design (mine) is pretty straightforward. The only flair is the curly maple.

[Image: 38531948750_e6437c8e4d_c.jpg]IMG_1629 by Hank Knight, on Flickr
Nice looking project. Did you breadboard the drawer fronts? I don't think I've seen that done before.
Yes, the drawer fronts have breadboard ends. They are pretty wide and I didn't want them warping.
very nice: love the curly maple.  BB ends are unique and nice touch!
Thanks, Phillip!
Very nicely done.  Wood selection is very nice and the hardware selection goes well.
Thanks, Michael. I'm trying to lead my kids gently away from Ikea!
I like the crisp lines and the simple beauty of this piece. Great work and the maple looks outstanding.
Would you mind posting a picture or two of the drawers and the breadboard ends. I have not seen that before, but it looks great on this piece. Subtle detail.
Very nice work.  I like that.
That looks great.  I like the drawer fronts.
Whenever I have used curly maple it is a bear to work through grain tearout.  A project that big would have me filling the swear jar.  
Winkgrin