Finished Project
Very well done Sir! How long did it take you?
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Curt,

I was hoping that no one would ask that question! I'm a painfully slow woodworker and I don't have as much stamina as I used to. If I get 3 or 4 hours of steady work in the shop, I've had a good day. I started working on this chest seriously around Christmas time. There were some time gaps totalling about a month, and some days that I just didn't work on it. I have no idea how many hours I have in it, but a lot.

Thanks for your comments.

Hank
Great looking design. Those drawer fronts are very cool. 
Nice work!
Bob
"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me
looks nice.

I've always had good luck with the Blum slides.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Well done Hank,

Ron
"which plane should I use for this task?......the sharp one"

http://www.breseplane.blogspot.com/
As others have said: "unique", "never seen that before", etc.  Your project really looks nice!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Thanks, everyone for the wonderful compliments. I appreciate your kind words. It was a fun project, but I'm glad it's done. I'm ready for something new. That shouldn't be a problem. My wife has a honey-do list she's been compiling while I was working on this.

Hank