Moving Shop from One Room to Another
Condo Woodwokring.

Allergic neighbor or not, I am moving from my single car garage into my utility room. The only person I can possibly disturb in this new location, is me.
This might be for my best, anyway. Loosing the arm saw will force me to do more hand saw work. Clearing out unused junk and fearlessly filling the trash can is liberating. And dropping power exactly where I want it is good too. Might have some items for S&S as this moves forward.
But moving between two highly packed rooms is like musical chairs or a large and heavy shell game.
I will try to post some pix, as things develop.
Ag
Too bad you had to move your shop. Makes me appreciate my basement shop that much more, but then again I don't live in a condo. One of my neighbors, husband and wife are both woodworkers, she does carving wood burning and I gave her some lessons in turning. She has a Shopsmith and loves it. I wish you good luck with your move and hope you enjoy the peace and quiet of a non complaining neighbor.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member