Jessem Clear Cut Stock Guide
I added one of these to my old Crapsman contractor saw a while ago.  They really make ripping stock a breeze, no more feather boards to contend with.  The quality is first rate and I feel a lot more comfortable, especially with longer rips on wide stock.  They don't give them away but having used them for a while I wouldn't be without them now.

http://www.jessem.com/CLEAR-CUT_TS_STOCK_GUIDES.html
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
I'd never seen those before, but that is money well spent. For years I have been a big fan of Vega rip fences on a TS, one of the reasons is they offer/offered integral parts that attached directly to the fence doing much the same function. See pics

[Image: Stockpusher2.jpg]

[Image: Stockpusher.jpg]

The wheels on the Vega work like the "board buddies" and have a slight cant so they always keep the stock tight to the fence. I imagine the Jessum's do too. The Vega also has a gizmo that rides on the top of the fence with a small thin finger that pushes really small stock through called a finger saver. I don't have a pic, but I have a couple of them. Money well spent, new fangers are expensive
Eek
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Boy they are proud of those aren't they! Look nice though. The board buddies have always seemed too obtrusive to me.
-Marc

Marc it just depends on the work you do. For production guys throwing hundreds of lineal feet of wood at a TS a day, it's all about a power feeder. Board buddies, and fence mounted attachments like these are in a combo land. Poor mans power feeder, allowing you to push some stock through because they keep it tight to the fence for you, but mostly safety. They allow you to move quicker with the knowledge your hands are well away from the blade. If you are a casual, work at a slower pace, and enjoy it more kinda woodworker they may not serve any function for you at all. I like that we have so many choices available to us
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
No they look great to me. But I have been a little...overindulgent with my purchases lately ?
-Marc

The Vega accessories are great they realy work and the fence is what I would buy again if I needed another one.
I purchased a set for my Saw Stop ICS. They work very well and in my estimation are better than Board Buddies which I had on my Unisaw Uni-T-fence.  Adjusting for stock thickness is very easy. Not exactly inexpensive, but the guides are well machined and very stout.

Instead of drilling holes in the OEM fence to mount the stock guides, I mounted the stock guides to a piece of 3/4" stock, then added two Mag Switch "MagKig 150"  to hold the stock guides in place. Easy to remove and reinstall as needed