Inca 260 bandsaw question
Question is:  Where does the back of the blade contact the lower thrust bearing? On the left side or near the center of the bearing.  Reason I ask is I just noticed that the blade on my saw just barely touches the left edge of the bearing face when I rotate the shaft the bearing is on.   Rotating the shaft any further moves the bearing to the right resulting in no contact with the blade.    
          On the upper thrust bearing, the blade contacts the bearing in the center.   Seems like that should hold true for the lower bearing.  Thoughts.
It just so happens that I have an INCA, and they are quite the rare bird.  But to answer your question, on any bandsaw, the back of the blade should contact the bearing somewhere in the middle so it has some stability with touching the upper and lower edges and is far enough out so that it will cause the bearing to spin and not wear in one spot.  If you look at the photo of mine, and follow the blade path down (in your mind, the blade is off the saw for this pic) the blade would contact the bearing in about a third of the diameter.  And yes, the blade is on the wrong side/backwards on this saw, compared to ones sold in the US.

If this doesnt help or make sense, then take a picture of the saw and we can see what you've got.  And welcome to the forum.

[Image: qHAKs2KUpGr3AnS6yypTlXIie2WVB369rtgqv5Do...23-h992-no]

Here is an image I grabbed off the web that shows where it should be set to:

[Image: 39365=8293-Inca_2.JPG]
Yes, it is a rare bird now days.   I bought it from Garrett & Wade almost 20 years ago.  The lower thrust bearing can not be adjusted, by turning the shaft the bearing is mounted on, so that the blade  is about midway, right /left, on the bearing.    Best I can do is get about an 1/8"  in from the Left side of the bearing.    Thanks for your help.  It's a super sweet saw.
The blade normally contacts a blade thickness or two from the R side (as viewed) of the UPPER bearing.  That way it imparts some spin to the bearing, rather than just wearing its way into a groove near center.   The LOWER bearing is not adjustable on the archetype 14" Delta that set the standard for small bandsaws.

I use ceramics, so it doesn't matter where the blade hits.  The bearing does not rotate in any case.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
FWIW, I had an Inca 720 bandsaw. It was the larger 3-wheel model. It had a thrust bearing arrangement that sounds somilar to yours: an eccentric shaft that moved the thrust bearing left or right with respect to the blade. The best I could ever do with it was to get it pisitioned so the blade contacted the thrust gearing about two blade thicknesses form the edge of he bearing. It worked, but not great. I always thought the blade should have more "bite" on the thrust bearing. I even replaced the rack-and-pinion bracket the guides and thrust bearings are mounted on, thinking I would improve he situation, but I didn't. I finally sold the saw and bought a Laguna. I always considered the 260 a better saw than the 720.