Fine Woodworking Mags
Up for sale are 91 issues of Fine Woodworking ranging from issue #98 thru #194. There are 5 issues missing. $160 shipped.
If you can pick up, take off $50 from the stated price.
Open to an offer if anyone is interested.
Curious how this will sell out, have the first 150 issues or so, maybe first 160 sitting in the house untouched for a few years now. Always thought I would read them all and make a lot of projects from them when an empty nester.
Smile 
(09-17-2016, 05:11 AM)arw01 Wrote: Curious how this will sell out, have the first 150 issues or so, maybe first 160 sitting in the house untouched for a few years now.  Always thought I would read them all and make a lot of projects from them when an empty nester.

I had the first 180 or so issues stored on bookshelves with the plan to eventually read them and make some of the projects.  My wife convinced me to sell them all and buy the DVD version as it looked less cluttered.  Good luck with the sale!