Festool Rotex sanders?
The rotex 150 has been a solid companion for years, from sanding rough slabs to fencing to drywall and paint, pretty much don't need a mask or cleanup with how well the dust collection goes. Even my go to for chamfers and round overs when I don't need absolute accuracy and I'm too lazy to change router bits... as a ROS it will give you finish ready surfaces at 220 so you don't need to grab another sander if you don't want to.
If you already have a finish sander you like and want something for fast removal  I'd get one.  But I think most woodworkers use a finish sander alot more.  So I would get the best you can afford in that category first.  One thing I really like about the rotex is that it removes material really fast and leaves a better finish than a belt sander so there's less finish sanding.  It also won't gouge the wood as fast a belt sander.