ebony stock
I got my 8 in the mail by a generous Woodnetter and we are looking forward to using them all up.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Woodnetter's

I am deeply grateful for all you have done and are doing for us.  I verbally can not express my gratitude for how everyone helps in so many ways including another individual buying us some more ebony blanks here.

I am always running out of pen kits, wood, and other turning kits and the help everyone gives is stupendous.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I have 100 pieces left. I'm willing to wheel and deal if someone wants them all. All offers considered.
These are gone. Thanks to all who purchased!