What's with the "Forum" in the navigation?

I think I recently noticed the inclusion of "Forums" between "Woodnet Forums" and "Active" in the top navigation. However, if you click on Forums, you get something like "specified forum doesn't exist". So why is it there?
  Re: What's with the "Forum" in the navigation? by atgcpaul (I think I recently n...)
Every forum has a parent forum in the database. However, the top-level forums, active and archive, have no parent, but their parent id must be 0, because that is the way that MyBB was set up. Ideally, it should have been NULL instead of 0, but that's the way it is. Before, there was no forum with an id of 0, so when I tried to place a foreign key on the parent id column in the database, the foreign key constraint failed, so I just made an empty forum with an id of 0 and a parent id of NULL so that I could put a foreign key constraint on that column.
  Re: What's with the "Forum" in the navigation? by atgcpaul (I think I recently n...)
Can you set the forum name to be NULL? Wondering then if MyBB would just not display "Forum". Anyway, I'm training myself not to click it.

Thanks
Paul
Maybe. I'll see. This is only a temporary fix - eventually I'll find a more permanent solution.
Okay, fixed. Your solution worked to a large extent, so thank you. However, it did leave > > in the navigation, so I implemented it and then found the place in the code where the breadcrumbs are created and set it to skip forum 0.
  Re: RE: What's with the "Forum" in the navigation? by sysadmin (Okay, fixed. Your s...)
Great!  Thank you for taking care of that.