LED Shop lighting
My Amazon search for 4' LED's turned up "Garage Vapor Proof Fixtures."  Should I consider vapor proof for a wood shop?  Google used to be my friend, but now it only returns results with merchandise :-(.  What does vapor proof do for me in a residential setting, as a hobbyist.  Thanks.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Cecil, can you post a link?

Vapor proof may or may not mean they could be used in a finishing booth.

I am going to build a finishing room in my woodshop, and will be looking for explosion proof lighting.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Linky Thingy

This is the initial one I saw when searching for 4' LED.  I then searched specifically "Vapor Proof led" and had several hits.  The one I linked to states it is suitable for wet locations, but says nothing about High VOC locations.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe