Can't see posting replies, some not all
No rhyme or reason that I see, but I can only see the original post on some thread.  None of the replies.  I just posted to a Home Improvement post about grounding.  Thought I was the first reply, then looked at the count.  Can't see mine or any others.

It seems to be a problem in several (maybe all) forums, I just tried 4 or 5 and have the same issue in all.  Some threads are shown complete, others just the orignal post.

What am I doing wrong??
Have you tried adjusting the settings by clicking your 'User CP' button? It's towards the top and to the left (under your screen name), click that and check your settings for thread display options. But, if the problem is random, changing settings may not help. It's the only thing I can think of.

Oh, I have someone on my gump list that refuses stay gumped
Laugh and I have no idea why. Must be a glitch.
Confused
I really can't say. It could be a forum problem, but it could also be a web browser problem, or some other bit of software (and there are several) between us and you. Do check all your settings in your user CP (control panel).
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop