Shaker style Walnut Cupboard
Air dried Walnut finished with Shellac.  The panel was cut shop cut and bookmatched.  Overall dimensions are 9" across, 15" tall and 5" deep.  It's a version of a shaker hanging cupboard - but with feet and lacking the front panels on either side of the door.
Lots of things to do differently next time...but I like it anyway.
[Image: IMG_20160913_110658513_HDR_zpsvdggzydu.jpg][Image: IMG_20160913_110708463_HDR_zps5bwefrxt.jpg]
Very nice. Like how you continued the side down into the feet. The table its sitting on looks great too with the through joints.
Nice!
I like it!
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Very nice. I love walnut. The only thing that jumped out at me was the knob. It's not mine but if it was I would use a smaller nob for what would be better proportions for "me".

Very nice, simple and great proportions.
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
Me likie!
Ag
Nice piece, anything inside of it?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Good work!  I too, would have gone with a smaller knob.  I might have scaled down the rails and stiles also.  Are you a lefty?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(09-13-2016, 05:56 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: Very nice.  I love walnut.  The only thing that jumped out at me was the knob.  It's not mine but if it was I would use a smaller nob for what would be better proportions for "me".

This....good job.

Ed