Some Very Special Dovetail Saws:ONLY Lie Nielsen DT Saw Remains: ALL SOLD
I have 3 Dovetail saws available, 2 of which are very special, and one is moderately special.  These are from my collection, and were purchased 
for my use and not with the intent to re-sell. However, cash flow difficulties force me to put these guys on the chopping block. As usual, all prices
plus shipping, PayPal fee-free payment. 

First up: 

Two Lawyers Tool Works DT Saw

This is a 9-1/2", 18 ppi model (.020 plate) and is one of their earlier saws without the TLTW logo on the saw plate.  It was used in a professional cabinet 
shop and was purchased right here on woodnet.  Its shows signs of wear, with scratches on the handle and spine, but surprisingly not so much 
on the saw plate:  methinks most of the scratches came from shop wear and not so much from use. Its still sharp, perhaps not as sharp as new, but 
it cuts beautifully.  I am selling this one for what I paid for it: SOLD

[Image: IMG_0553_zpszebtgll8.jpg]

Independence Tool DT Saw

You don't see these very often folks: I just got lucky on this one.  Its in overall nice shape.  I re-finished the handle and had Matt Cianci 
re-sharpen it: it cuts like a dream. 15ppi/.020.  I've got quite a lot invested in this one, so its SOLD

[Image: IMG_0554_zps6kevejrm.jpg]

Lie Nielsen Independence Saw

Here is a LN saw with the "Independence" logo.  15ppi/.020. IIRC I had this re-sharpened at LN. In excellent shape. SOLD 

[Image: IMG_0556_zpss7qrxmgf.jpg]
Sale pending on the Two Lawyers DT saw.  

Independence Tools and Lie Nielsen saws still available.
A few more pictures of the IT dovetail saw:

[Image: IMG_0568_zpsmoc3izhe.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0569_zpsuo6z2j6v.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0571_zpsv08lece4.jpg]
It ocurred to me that some folks might not be familiar with the history of Independence Tool: here is a link to the story:

Chris Schwartz on IT
One saw left: the Lie Nielsen saw. Thanks
Thanks for the link to the Independence Tool story! Super interesting. As a new woodworker, I had come across both Patrick and Pete's individual sites, but it's cool to have the "back(saw)" story
Smile
Ha: I see what you did there
Wink