New book suggestion?
Question 
Hello, I am looking to gift a book to a woodworker. And, he uses both power and hand tools. His skill level is developing.
I am seeking suggestions of newer publications he would not own. 

Thanks
Wink
Paul Sellers books are excellent.  Both the older one, and the newest.  Great project progression, great skill building, highly recommended.
Two suggestions:

Hybrid Woodworking by Mark Spagnuolo (The Wood Whisperer)
Very high ratings on Amazon, from a very well-respected blogger / instructor.  Perfect for someone who uses both power and hand tools.

The New Traditional Woodworker by Jim Tolpin
All about hand tools and setting up a handtool workshop.  Lots of good tutorials on basic handtool woodworking.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
So many good options from Lost Art Press. For a gift, it's hard to go wrong with something that's really nicely illustrated, like Make a Joint Stool from a Tree or the Studley book. I would also recommend Roy Underhill's The Woodwright's Guide, which is very well written and illustrated. All hand-tool-centric, I know, but in my opinion, that's where a lot of the really interesting reading is.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Jim Tolpin's Woodworking Wit & Wisdom

[Image: Tolpin.jpg]

Schwarz has an articles on his favorite authors
(anyone know which issue of Woodwork had Guidice's interview of Klausz?)

Matt
Jeff Jewitt's Taunton press "Finishing".  It's a hardcover as well which would make it even nicer as a gift.  No matter what kind of woodworking you do or how you work your wood, it will all get some type of finish.  

My first runner up would be Taunton's "Sharpening" for the same reason's as above.