My ways, Your ways
They buy it by the gross at work as a lube, parts breaker et al. Guy's next door in the "rotary shop" they fix pumps, some have been buried in a fat pit (we render down beef and hog fat to make a zillion products from) for up to 70 years. The layer of goo on the ones they pull for repair/rebuild is often 12 to 14" thick around the pump. Kroil blows it off, and by next morning except for differences on the paint it looks like a new pump, at least it's cleaned off. I've found if left overnight it will eat up dirt, wood, wood pulp, and pretty much everything that gets woodworking tools all jammed up. It's weird you would think it will just keep eating, but after a wee bit it stops chewing, and just mellows into a real nice cleaner/lube. Use some MS and you can even wipe that off so you can apply a wax, silicone, or whatever kind of PTFE spray you want to use.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I have used this stuff for ages and it works great:

[Image: 71SqOWWYmnL._SL1500_.jpg]

(09-17-2016, 07:19 AM)doobes Wrote: I have used this stuff for ages and it works great:

Okay, the image shows in my preview, but not the message...

DuPont Teflon Non-Stick Dry-Film Lubricant
chris
See if this works, looked like stuff in front of the https://

Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW