Shop down-sizing - sharpening waterstones
For sale are a set of Ohishi waterstones (carried by Lie Nielsen) 600, 1000, and 10000 grit. They are in almost new condition, very little use. Asking $130 + S&H

Also have a Shapton Pro 12K stone, in good condition, about 1/2" left, asking $65. Shapton Pro 12K

I'm in Fayettevile, GA (south of Atlanta). You are welcome to pick these items up. Payment via Paypal friend & family. Shipping extra. I'll use USPS priority flat rate box/envelop  whenever possible. My zip is 30215.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
All of mine LN planes have been lightly used, so expect some minor dings and/or scratches that could be expected with. First is a LN #7, in very good condition, sharp & ready to use. Asking $325. Next is a LN #5-1/2, in good condition, very small, minor rust spots on the sole, asking $290.  Finally a LN #5. This plane came with W1 iron and regular chip breaker (prior to  LN improved chip breaker). I would argue that the supposed 'improved' chip breaker isn't really an improvement at all. Asking $245.

Pictures for  LN planes

I also have two Veritas planes for sale. First, a low angle jack with PM-11 blade. Overall good condition but it is a moderately used plane so expect some minor dings/scratches. Asking $190. Next is a Veritas small BU smoother with PM-V11. The plane is used very little so it is as close to new as one could get. Asking $160.

Pictures for Veritas planes

I'm in Fayettevile, GA (south of Atlanta). You are welcome to pick these items up. Payment via Paypal friend & family. Shipping extra. I'll use USPS priority flat rate box/envelop  whenever possible. My zip is 30215.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
pm sent
(09-14-2016, 04:32 PM)merrick Wrote: All of mine LN planes have been lightly used, so expect some minor dings and/or scratches that could be expected with. First is a LN #7, in very good condition, sharp & ready to use. Asking $325. Next is a LN #5-1/2, in good condition, very small, minor rust spots on the sole, asking $290.  Finally a LN #5. This plane came with W1 iron and regular chip breaker (prior to  LN improved chip breaker). I would argue that the supposed 'improved' chip breaker isn't really an improvement at all. Asking $245.

Pictures for  LN planes

I also have two Veritas planes for sale. First, a low angle jack with PM-11 blade. Overall good condition but it is a moderately used plane so expect some minor dings/scratches. Asking $190. Next is a Veritas small BU smoother with PM-V11. The plane is used very little so it is as close to new as one could get. Asking $160.

Pictures for Veritas planes

Are the planes still available?