Anyone familiar with "iVAC" remote switches?
lil

Just saying. I worked at Sears from 71 through 83 in Hardware/tools/paint. Never got the bug for any of their tools, and I could buy them cheaper than the regular guy. It was always somebody else's tool, that they cheaped up to sell them to their world of shoppers. It amazes me when people DIS HF as junk. POT KETTLE
Sleep
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(09-15-2016, 09:00 AM)Robert Adams Wrote:       But I have a rule I never buy any product that uses the letter i before the product as it promises much but the electrical and mechanical design is very poor.
 Ouch, that hurts.  I'm sure there are exceptions.

Alan
(father of the I-BOX)
For me it's, i love my box. Best freaking jig ever made. Allan your lock miter jig is a winner too
Wink
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I have two.  One for my table saw and dust collector, another for my Festool mitre saw and vacuum.  While I have a  Festool vac, using on the mitre saw a the same time would blow the circuit.  The iVac allows me to pull the power from two different circuits.  One works great, the other is a little touchy.  Nevertheless, it does work.   I would get another one if the need arose.
Lee Valley still sells them. In the US, Amazon.com does as well.