Shop down-sizing - chisels
I have a few set of chisels for your consideration. First is a set of 8 Stanley Sweetheart 750 chisels with leather tool roll. These chisels have been fully prepared (lapped flat, honed) and ready for use. So in a sense, they are better than new. Asking $150. 

Next is a set of Ashley Iles American Pattern standard set (1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 and 1"). I got these from someone who had no clue on how to prepare a chisel and he really mangle up their faces. They will need some serious work to flatten, re-grind the bevels, and sharpen. Asking $75.

Another is a Koyamaichi Dovetail Chisels set of 6 (3mm, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24) in a cloth tool roll. These chisels are sharp, hoop set, and ready to use. Asking $295. 

Finally, a set of Ray Iles pigsticker mortise chisels: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, and 1/2. They are virtually new, sharpened and ready for use. Asking $245.

Pictures

I'm in Fayettevile, GA (south of Atlanta). You are welcome to pick these items up. Payment via Paypal friend & family. Shipping extra. I'll use USPS priority flat rate box/envelop  whenever possible. My zip is 30215.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
Ashley Isles set is gone
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
Shooooottt!! Been eyeing the Ashley Iles chisels for some time. Not surprised they went fast.
What sizes are the 750's
These are the new 750 SW large set: 1/8, 1/4,3/8,1/2,5/8,3/4,1, and 1-1/4

Are the 750s the old(read good) ones or the new ones?
Pat
These are the new ones - as seen in pics
my apologies, didn't see the link to the pics, thanks
Smile
Don't be too quick to dismiss the new Stanley Sweethearts. They're excellent chisels and have gotten very good reviews. I believe they're made in Sheffield.  I have a few and like them. They're a lot like the LN bevel edged chisels but a little lighter. The biggest issue with them is that some (not all) take a little time to flatten the back.