Blogger Needed - With passion for Woodworking - work anywhere!
Laguna Tools is seeking a savvy wordsmith with a love of the woodworking industry. We serve both the home hobbyist and industrial segments and the ideal candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of the products, skills and techniques used in woodworking. Candidates should have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content.

Learn more at http://www.lagunatools.com/Careers
Uh...

Does this count as spam?
Semper fi,
Brad

No, but it does not count as woodworking either.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
BUT, if it is for real it could be an opportunity for some WOODWORKER to get the job of his/her dreams. Looking at the link someone went to a lot of trouble if that is SPAM, it certainly looks like it's for real.

All that said I hope the mods allow it to stay, and I hope one of the many writers here at WoodNet lands the job
Yes
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(09-17-2016, 10:07 AM)Steve N Wrote: BUT, if it is for real it could be an opportunity for some WOODWORKER to get the job of his/her dreams. Looking at the link someone went to a lot of trouble if that is SPAM, it certainly looks like it's for real.

All that said I hope the mods allow it to stay, and I hope one of the many writers here at WoodNet lands the job
Yes  
Big Grin

+1, I didn't see anything nefarious about it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I also think it would be great for some individual to be able to have a great opportunity.  I know I wish I could afford one of their lathes and mostly a 14" bandsaw that the vets and I need.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
The new applicant will need a tool production engineer adviser.

(09-17-2016, 10:50 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I also think it would be great for some individual to be able to have a great opportunity.

Arlin? I may look into this.

Hmmmm.
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"

Janus, that made me laugh. Would you write this blog in Janus speak, or do you possess the ability to actually type out cognizant thoughts? I only say that because most of the basement would be
Eek
Eek
Eek
Eek shocked to know this.

But hey, good luck with the job.
Yes
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW

Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020