Blogger Needed - With passion for Woodworking - work anywhere!
(09-18-2016, 04:43 PM)Steve N Wrote: Janus, that made me laugh. Would you write this blog in Janus speak, or do you possess the ability to actually type out cognizant thoughts? I only say that because most of the basement would be  
Eek  
Eek  
Eek  
Eek shocked to know this.

You underestimate. I can seamlessly slip in and out of Noam Chomsky mode undetected. You normally are subjected to Frank Zappa mode.
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"

I wonder if the blog will have a comments section where people could voice there customer service complaints.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
(09-19-2016, 04:56 PM)janus frey Wrote: You underestimate. I can seamlessly slip in and out of Noam Chomsky mode undetected. You normally are subjected to Frank Zappa mode.

Of course I believe you Frank ..................
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(09-24-2016, 01:15 PM)Steve N Wrote: Of course I believe you Frank ..................
Big Grin

A challenge is it?

Give me an obscure topic. I'll weave two paragraphs together rivaling Tolstoy. Or an inexplicable mess. Or both.
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"

Thank you everyone for your interest in the position. We've narrowed down to our final candidates for hire. Keep on Woodworking Everyone.
(09-27-2016, 04:46 PM)Laguna Tools Wrote: Thank you everyone for your interest in the position. We've narrowed down to our final candidates for hire. Keep on Woodworking Everyone.

Will you stop back in and give us all free bandsaws, errrrrr, I mean the address to the blog when it gets up and running?

Plus can you tell us if it was a WoodNetter that landed the position?

(09-26-2016, 02:23 PM)janus frey Wrote: A challenge is it?

Give me an obscure topic. I'll weave two paragraphs together rivaling Tolstoy. Or an inexplicable mess. Or both.

Ok Janus, try this one out, but you have to do it in the basement so all can be gobsmacked
Smile

DO WOODPECKERS GET HEADACHES?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(09-29-2016, 05:31 PM)Steve N Wrote: DO WOODPECKERS GET HEADACHES?

Raised
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020