What happened to JR1?
Been away for a while due to a home and shop move.   I have missed his same standard responses of six finishes to all questions.   Or not.
I've been wondering the same thing.  I miss his sometimes really out-there responses.  I loved his one about using a GC (gas chromatograph) for some issue a poster had.   

John
It appears his last visit was 7/1/16. Not sure where he went.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(09-16-2016, 11:49 AM)jteneyck Wrote: I've been wondering the same thing.  I miss his sometimes really out-there responses.  I loved his one about using a GC (gas chromatograph) for some issue a poster had.   

John

He suggested using a GC for something?
Even tho' I've used one, once or twice, outside of the local University, I wouldn't know where to look for one!  

Laugh
“Almost no one is ever insulted into agreement.”

Maybe he forgot his email address to sign in due to the interface change? There are many missing members from the forum in all reality. Or maybe he accidentally spilt a quart of shellac on his keyboard. Hard to say really. Hope he's well.

(09-20-2016, 05:44 PM)pconroy Wrote: He suggested using a GC for something?
Even tho' I've used one, once or twice, outside of the local University, I wouldn't know where to look for one!  

Laugh

Absolutely true.

John