craft show
I'm happy to hear you can feed your passion for woodworking and make some money to boot. If nothing else you can support your hobby since woodworking can get expensive. I haven't checked out any craft shows in my area but all the furniture shows seem to have a booth fee of around $1000. I'm sure being in the Baltimore DC area is part of the reason. The cost and stress of getting ready for and exhibiting at a show is the reason I have limited it to one a year now. For awhile I was doing several a year and it was killing me. Trying to keep up with customer work and having pieces to actually show was just too much. Good luck getting ready for that second show. My one show of the year is coming up the second week in Oct and I'm starting to stress about having enough ready for the show. I have just had way too much on my plate this year. 
That is high for set up fee. The most we pay for set up $110 around here. Good luck on your coming show.
Our next show is this week end. We have been really busy getting ready. We got caught up pretty well. We have two more shows after this one. Depending on how much we sell we will be very busy again getting ready for the next one.I do noy mind because I love doing it and going to the shows.
Had another good show this Friday and Saturday. We made a little over $500. We have 2 more shows in December.