Glad to be Alive
A couple of these on your keychain (yeah, more crap in your pocket)...   one for baby aspirin and the other for nitro.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQki7p1lEtC28YPjK7uuDq...VEEYe0IzDw]
SO glad you made it through that one. Here’s to getting back on your feet quickly.
Hail St. Roy, Full of Grace, The Schwarz is with thee.
Blessed art thou among woodworkers, and blessed is the fruit of thy saw, dovetails.
Holy St. Roy, Master of Chisels, pray for us sharpeners now, and at the hour of planing.
Amen.
$300 is a lot of Money!
giant Cypress: Japanese tool blog
Wow, I'm glad you're OK!

My wife and I both keep one of these on our key chains, containing three Bayer 325's plus a small wad of cotton in the bottom and in the lid to protect them:

[Image: GUS-mini-01_grande.jpg?v=1405026874]
http://www.gusmade.com/products/gus-made-mini-pill-fob
Mike

Funny on occasion, embarrassing on average.
(09-21-2016, 01:31 PM)KSMike Wrote: Wow, I'm glad you're OK!

My wife and I both keep one of these on our keychains, containing a pair of Bayer 425's:

[Image: GUS-mini-01_grande.jpg?v=1405026874]
http://www.gusmade.com/products/gus-made-mini-pill-fob
Just what the doctor ordered!  I ordered two today.  A little on the pricey side, but more bulletproof than the aluminum equivalents, and my life is more important than the cost of a protective case for my nitro pills.  Thanks for sharing.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
You're welcome.  When you receive them you'll see why they cost what they do.  They're the LN/LV of pill fobs.  They have larger sizes too.
Mike

Funny on occasion, embarrassing on average.
Allan:

Glad to hear you pulled out of that potential tailspin. I, ( and many others ) enjoy your input here. Look after yourself!!

Dave B