Secret Santa 2016
Oh my,

Cloudy, my Secret Santa accomplice, took it upon herself to be my Secret Santa.

[Image: bench.jpg]

Thank you darlin', I'm in awe.
chris
Exclamation 
Hi all,

Santa's elves have been notified that shipments are starting to go out.

Would you do us a favor when you ship yours and write "Secret Santa" or similar on the package when you ship it?

Some folks have expressed a desire to hold the gift until the remainder of their gifts are opened and if they know it's a SS gift, that makes it easy.

Failing the the elves need to get involved to attempt to cypher out the origins of a mysterious package!

Thanks to all who participated and Merry Christmas.
chris
My gift went in the mail today, heading west. Then again that's not much of a clue, most of the country is west of me.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Mine won't go out until next week. I'm snowed under at work all week long. (Not literally--it never snows here.) I hope I can get it there by Christmas.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Bombs away! Should arrive Friday. Hope I did ok...

Feels strange this year, not waiting and wondering if it will make it before Christmas!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Sent mine out yesterday.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
. . . and it's off!  The logistics elves have my submission in hand, to be delivered before the big day, but not too early so as to prove too long a temptation.
The elves just dropped and sent the package to the back room for shipping. Glad there was insurance on it!
Oh, and bombs away! My recipient was a tough one--not much info to go on at all. I hope he likes what I sent.

If the USPS is to be trusted, it should be there on Christmas Eve. But then that's a big IF...
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Just to let my SS know, I received my gift today. It will remain unopened until Christmas.