Qualspray retainer ring size
I have an old qualspray help finishing kit. .8, 1.2, 1.5mm. The three retainer rings do not have a size stamped on them. Of course they got mixed up on me. Does anyone know if they are all the same or how to tell which size is which??
"In order to achieve greatness we must risk everything"--Steve Jobs
Retainers rings for what? 

John
See photo. This green and gold piece on the end of the gun....

Attached Files Image(s)

I see a blue ring.  If that's what you are asking about, the three with my Qualspray gun are all the same. 

John
He may mean the whole aircap. The center holes MAY be different sizes.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Maybe.  On mine they are the same, meaning there are three identical aircaps.  

John
I meant the whole aircap. I took a digital caliper to the main hole and got same reading in mm but the difference would be so small I wanted to ask anyway
Are they different colors or do they have an A or B or C on them?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(09-19-2016, 07:20 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Are they different colors or do they have an A or B or C on them?

On mine they are all the same with no distinguishing marks, etc.  But they don't need any because any of them can be used with any N/N set.  The outside of the nozzles all have the same OD so they fit the same in the common sized air caps. 

It is a bit confusing at first, since you expect that each needle, nozzle, and air cap would be different and only work as a set.  But that's not the way these Qualspray guns work.  The N/N are a set, but the air caps are all the same.  My gun sprays great so I'm fine with that.  Actually, it seems like a good thing.  If one air cap gets gunked up while I'm spraying I can just change it out for another and be right back in business. 

John
Double check. The caps shouldn't be all the same. I've never seen that before.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay