Performax 16-32
I have a Performax 16-32 for sale. A little dirty but it runs fine, there is a new drive belt, couple of rolls of 150 grit, the smart sand controller has a new circuit board, on a stand with casters, no infeed/outfeed tables. This local pick up only in Toledo. No pictures at this point but will get some. First PM that says "I'll take it" based on time stamp. PayPal deposit of $50, balance in cash on pick up. Asking $550.00 Thanks for looking!
Location?
Don
(09-18-2016, 07:56 PM)DFJarvie Wrote: Location?
Quote:This local pick up only in Toledo.
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Spain? Ohio? Washington? some other state?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Really? Ohio
You could in Toledo, Iowa.
Smirk

Nothing else, you've gotten a couple of bumps on your thread.
Smile
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Shameless bump for the weekend and a price drop. Now asking $500 with the same criteria, $50 deposit, balance on pick up in: Toledo, OH.
wish you were closer
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.