Shoe Locker
Video 
Just finished a rather large shoe locker for a friend.  Now for stain and finish:

[Image: shoe%20locker%202%20434x512_zpssg18klul.jpg]
[Image: shoe%20locker%204%20480x640_zpszraayaku.jpg]
[Image: shoe%20locker%206%20480x640_zpsklc07nzr.jpg]

Now to tackle the mess!  Ha....

[Image: shop%20mess%201%20480x640_zpswai55tvl.jpg]
That strikes me as a good idea, especially for someone like my wife. Well done.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(09-19-2016, 05:38 AM)fredhargis Wrote: That strikes me as a good idea, especially for someone like my wife. Well done.

Yep, should hold plenty. Here people almost never wear shoes in the house and if you are a guest at someones house you will be obliged to take your shoes off. This will sit on the front porch next to the entry way door. The house has a beautiful teak entry door, so I am having these stained to match. I have a guy that used to work in a custom cabinet shop here as a finisher. He is really good. I really don't enjoy nor am I particular good at finishing. Unless of course it is just to slop on a few coats of oil ha!