PSA: DMT D8X - $18.25 - DMT D8X 8-Inch Dia-Sharp Continuous Diamond Extra-Coarse
Deal is no longer available now

####################
Make sure to choose Amazon as the seller on the right. It is currently $18.25
* Note, there is only 8 left currently.  Also Amazon uses dynamic pricing, so as a few sell it could change price.  So hurry if you really want one at this price.
** Edit, Amazon does not currently have stock so estimate is 1 to 2 months.  This is usually a conservative estimate and will update to a shorter time as they get stock. Above was my mistake. 8 was from another seller

https://www.amazon.com/DMT-D8X-Continuou...B001DZOKNY

[attachment=257]
Thanks!

Grabbed one, probably should have bought a few more for gifts. At this price, they'd be good flattening stones, too. They may not ship for a few weeks, but that'll be fine.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Just ordered one

Thanks for the PSA!
WoodTinker
Thanks. I ordered one, too. I'm a little dubious, though. It says "ships in 1 to 2 months"!
Got one.  Thanks.
Glad you guys got in on it.  Ships in 1 to 2 months is just Amazon being conservative.  It will update as they get stock.
I think for the PSA from you guys on the Kreg stuff it said the same thing for me.  Then only took about 2 weeks.
Thanks, just grabbed mine.
I just saw it for $46 and change. I think Amazon is on to us.

carl
Still $18.25.  You just need to select Amazon.
Larry
Good heads up. I'd jump on it if I didn't already have one. Now when they put the XXFine on sale...

Doug