PSA: DMT D8X - $18.25 - DMT D8X 8-Inch Dia-Sharp Continuous Diamond Extra-Coarse
Tomorrow if the USPS is having a good day.
Laugh
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Mine arrived, and it's nice and flat. Thanks to those who brought this to our attention.
Received mine today. Yeah, packaging sucked, but no apparent damage done.

Thanks fgarvin, for the heads up!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Amazon is shipping mine all around the country. Currently the tracking system does not know where it is
Sigh
(11-07-2016, 10:22 PM)Gary™ Wrote: Amazon is shipping mine all around the country.  Currently the tracking system does not know where it is  
Sigh

I've noticed that with some USPS stuff. The package gets a tour of the US (literally) before it shows up. Anyway, mine got here yesterday, I lucked out.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
All I got was a big envelope with a gaping hole in it.
Sad
Upset  My mailman dropped it off and hightailed it before I could get my shoes on...
Confused
Received mine yesterday. It came in a big box but did not have any protection, just sliding around at it's leisure. Luckily no damage.
Mine came yesterday.   Heck of a good deal.  Thanks for posting.
Mine arrived today in good condition.  Long wait, but great price.  

John