Location change
Went on a trip to Colorado to visit my brother. Didn't contact any here to visit as we drove for 2 days and worked for 5 days and then drove home.
Long story short..... Shutting down and relocating to Ft. Collins area. Hope to be out of my shop by the end of October.
I will be selling most everything. CNC and a few tools keeping. (keeping all clamps)
 Wood stash has to go. I will post in the sales area when I'm ready to have sale days.
 Maybe late Sept and early Oct. Still going to be working with wood. Just more more of a hobby. Will still work with the big stuff 
Yes

Will still hang around here. 

See ya
Been going to Colorado to visit relatives since I was a kid. I get the fever every year to go ahead and move up there when the weather here gets so hot and humid. One day, we are going to pack up, sell it all and just go.  

Don't worry about selling the CNC- just leave it there and I'll take care of it for you. I'll send you a check when it is sold.
Uhoh

Laugh
CNC is going with me. So is my Son. Unless the offer on the kid is good enough, I might sell him
Big Grin
Woodwork... It's what I do for a living.
(well, such as it may be, It's my job)
((cept my boss is a @#!*&))
I think I'm gonna fire myself for that
I have relatives in Fort Collins and we've had a couple of family reunions there. Nice area. Where are you moving from?
Placerville, California
Don, all the best on the move and new ventures whatever they may be. 

I was just out hiking in CA a couple of weeks ago.  I ended up in S. Lake Tahoe again and thought about contacting you to see if I could stop by, but you may very well have been on the road then.  Ended up going to wine country via a rather obscure northerly route, through Sierra City if you know where that is.  Neat little town - loved the saloon. 

Regards,

John
good for you for getting out of California.  Sorry to see you leave though.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

I have little doubt this will work out well for you. Wish it was me moving to CO. Best!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I went to college in Golden.  Loved the state.  Good luck on selling your stuff and I hope the move goes well for you.  Fort Collins is a little more sane than some of the cities in Colorado.  But then again, you're from CA and just about any CO town is more sane than any CA town.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
sale day flier posted in SnS