SketchUp 2016 Question
Which drawing template is everyone using for case goods.....cabinet, book shelves, entertainment centers etc?
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
There's one labeled "woodworking" that uses inches. I've not used it yet but it looks like what we need!
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
It's pretty easy to make your own template with the units you prefer and the background colors tweaked to make things easily visible. You can make changes to the background colors and line appearance in the Styles window, and units in the Model Info window. When you have it to your linking go to the File menu and pick "Save as Template"

Bob Lang
http://readwatchdo.com
Bob Lang
ReadWatchDo.com
I started with the Woodworking one and then modified it per Tim Killen's recommendations in the SketchUp E-book I bought way back when.  You save that as a new template and make it the default so every time you open SketchUp that's what comes up.  

John