1 qt. cup o-ring seal replacement
I've experienced some leakage from my 1 qt. pressure feed cup at the top seal when spraying thin viscosity materials with an HF disposable cup liner. The liner circumference is greater than the cups so the liner will overlap itself in-between the o-ring and metal lip.  It leaked shellac on my dye finish and created more work on my last project.  I went a head and picked up a new white "hard foam" seal from Graco and I need to replace it.  Is this a pressure fit only or will I need to add an adhesive to keep it in place.  I would think thinners would most likely weaken any adhesive.  There weren't any instructions included and getting advise here may be better than calling Graco.

Not a Graco cup, but on my gun, the white gasket is just a pressure fit.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Same for me, no Graco, but the seal is just a pressure fit.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I figured as much but thought I'd check the brain trust.  Thanks all.