FS: Patternmaker's Box Lot, picture heavy
A week ago I was extremely fortunate and bought a half complete patternmaker's chest.  The majority of the remaining tools are staying together and staying with me, but a few need to be sold to offset the cost.  These are all going together, mainly to save on shipping cost.  They will all fit a medium flat rate, and the cost for the lot is $100 with USA shipping included.  These are all as found, excellent quality and condition user tools that will need very little work before they are put to use.

1.)Witherby 6" drawknife with nice, tight handles and a good edge, almost ready to work
2.)Wilkinson 6" drawknife with folding/adjustable handles, fantastic condition as found but will need some cleaning and honing.
3.)Stanley #51 spokeshave, English made, japanning is in excellent condition, note that the screw holding the cap on seems to have an oversized head
4.)PEXTO 10" wing divider, sharp points, excellent condition
5.)Unknown but same condition as above 6" divider

$100 shipped, Paypal check or MO are fine.

[Image: _DSC1009_1_zpsyccqn3rt.jpg]
[Image: _DSC1007_1_zpsegahutt9.jpg]
[Image: _DSC1005_1_zpsx2kqzr8k.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0999_1_zpsvigpa8t6.jpg]
[Image: _DSC1000_1_zpsgvkrmxr1.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0997_1_zpsoghkzxy3.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0897_1_zpsaypaaohl.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0896_1_zpsd9kmvemw.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0893_1_zpsb9edklcn.jpg]
Let's try $80 shipped to move these along
I'll take these off of your hands.  Please PM me your payment preference and I'll reply with my address.

Thanks !
Pm sent
Paypal sent. Thank you !
These are sold, thanks all.