Shop Clean Out, All Items Free, just the cost of Shipping; ALL ITEMS ARE GONE
Slipped Fence 3/16 beading plane.  Got this from the hand tool shop above Roy Underhill's school.  London Sims.  I don't like that the iron doesn't register to the blind side but there is enough play in the mortise to get it set.  Iron is in good shape, but should be sharpened.  Resting on a bead I just cut with it.  

[Image: 186b4eee9b5b30cb347ad028b8e8a2cf_zpsbljbzrfr.jpg]

Set of Snipe Bill Planes, bought these as user planes from Patrick Leach.  They will cut a quirk, but need some work, irons are rusty, the boxing is loose and shifted, one wedge has a broken finial.

[Image: 911821a2e4e119c8b248fcdc527efb2e_zpsmo8ks3jl.jpg]

Crown 7 1/2" Rosewood Bevel Gauge.  One spot of rust on opposite side of bevel

[Image: 1fe60f86d70759cb58d65a8a6674dd09_zpslomloanh.jpg]

Upholsters hammer i believe, some surface rust but should clean up fine.  Head tight to handle

[Image: 3774a27dff112ab42f3d382d65dc2a46_zpsomwg8uc1.jpg]

Glue bottles, one with a roller, the other with a biscuit slot applicator.

[Image: 14844a1eb92b52056df4ef5c6352cdd6_zps0bclvexh.jpg]

Shipping will be USPS paid by the buyer.  Shipped to United States Only.  I can wait for a check from USPS or PayPal can be used through Family and Friends so no fees will be charged since this is all free.  First Come, First Served.  Once I have a mailing address, I can get things boxed up and get the actual shipping price to you.

Thanks
I'll take the bevel gauge.   Please email me with the details for shipping at mitchamann@gmail.com

Thanks,

~Mitch Mann
Beading Plane and Bevel gauge may be spoken for
A very generous offer!  Pm sent on the snipes bills.

Thanks
Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
I'll take beading plane, 2 wood planes and bevel gauge....let me know..My zip 60014
Jerry
This was very nice of you!
Only items left are the hammer and glue bottles