User Planes 3, 4, 4 1/2, 5, 5 1/4 & 80
Here is a batch of nice user Stanley planes. All are complete with original parts. They have been lightly cleaned. Unless noted otherwise there are no cracks, broken or missing parts, or pitting. All screws and moving parts operate freely. They have plenty of iron length left but will need to be sharpened. The wood is in good condition. Most of the japanning is left.

Here are two number 3's
[Image: image_zpssqgv86gk.jpeg]
Plane #1 on the left is a Type 5/6 with good wood and nice patina $20
Plane #2 on the right is a Typea 11 with a tote that has been broken and glued $18

Next are four Number 4's listed from left to right in the picture
[Image: image_zpsy1c5quwl.jpeg]
Plane #1 Type 7 with good wood $20
Plane #2 Type 9 with nice wood and japanning $20
Plane #3 Type 11 with a small nick at the top edge of one cheek $20
Plane #4 Type 13 with a chip out of one cheek at the front of the plane $15

Next are a No. 4 1/2, a No. 5 and a No. 5 1/4

[Image: image_zpsvagosqdf.jpeg]
The No. 4 1/4 (left) is a Type 8 with a repaired tote and light rust on the iron and chip breaker $25
The No. 5 1/4(center) is a Type 16 with a glued tote $25
The No. 5 (right) is Type 12 with some japanning missing $20

Finally a No. 80 scraper in very good condition. It is sweetheart era with the original scraper blade. This blade is pitted so I will include another one. $20

[Image: image_zpshvyv1m91.jpeg]

All prices plus shipping the most economical way. Let me know if you want more pictures of any of the planes.
I'l take plane #1 of the 3's, Planes 1 and 2 of the 4's, the number 5 and the #80....My zip is 60014 and I have PayPal..Let me know,,,Thanks
Jerry
Sent PMĀ  Thanks
Thanks guys. All of the planes are spoken for except the Type 13 Number 4 and the Number 5 1/4.
PM sent on the 5 1/4
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Wow! That was a fantastic sale! Very generous prices, especially the #4 1/2!
Everything has been sold. Thanks to everyone who responded. I will need to look for some more tools to sell.

Now I need to box them all up to mail out.