Festool 'Y' Connector - (Pictures Fixed)
I wanted a Y connector for my Festool Vac but didn't like the one offered by Festool.  Festool's connector seems excessively long and since my vac resides under the end of my bench it just wasn't going to work.  And at $37 it seemed to be priced a little high for what it is.  So I looked around and found the 'Y' connector offered by Fein.  It fits perfectly and is available for $11.99 from CPO Fein with free shipping.  However, and this may be important to some people - I don't think it is "Anti-Static"!

Lonnie

[Image: 20160919_192514.jpg]

[Image: 20160919_192749.jpg]

[Image: 20160919_192419.jpg]

[Image: 20160919_192322.jpg]
pictures don't show up.
I see them fine.

While I havent had the need to use 2 tools with one extractor yet, I nay go ahead and get one of these now. After all, never wait until you NEED a tool to purchase it, right??
Smile
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Greg,
The rest of us were wondering if you could teach a class for our wives about buying tools whether you need them or not.  
Big Grin 
Laugh
You can buy all the tools your wife cannot find, nor figure out how you paid for them.

Now I love this little adapter, wonder if it would fit my CT MIDI?
(09-21-2016, 04:01 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: Greg,
The rest of us were wondering if you could teach a class for our wives about buying tools whether you need them or not.  
Big Grin 
Laugh

Laugh
Laugh

Sure, but Step One is the real kicker:

1) Find a wife who earns in the 6 figures, but who hates shopping
2) Be lucky in business, and save so much that it is uncomfortable until you are 48, then retire.

There are other steps, but they're more about happiness rather than financial security.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com