How to clean up epoxy spilled on plastic
While installing some vinyl porch railings I left epoxy fingerprints where they are highly visible. How can I erase my mistake?
At least it's on vinyl. I'd try a"little" lacquer thinner before it gets rock hard.It might dull the vinyl a little..
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Will the lacquer thinner wrinkle the vinyl?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Is this sheet vinyl or something heavy like a vinyl fence post?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

The dried epoxy is on the cap of a porch rail post.
Were it me, I'd just get a new cap.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Try scraping it with a dull knife.  Vinyl should flex enough to get an edge to pop up.

Good luck!
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)