Where to find a replacement electrical triple tap?
(09-23-2016, 10:13 PM)Anak Wrote: Don't give up just yet.  Call Kwik-Lok and ask them if they are going to get this thing on the market in time for you:

[Image: tri-tap.jpg]

I have been using their single ends for years and love them.  I wish they would make a matching male end too.

Link to site.

I checked their supplier. Said it was due to come out in December 2013. That was 2.5 years ago. Still not out. I'm thinking they may have changed their mind on this product??
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I would still talk to them directly.  (I knew about the triple tap because that was what they told me they were working on when I called them to pester them about making a matching male end to go along with their locking female end.)  They could be held up on some UL listing or some such bureaucratic hurdle while sitting on boxes of product, or at least components.

Doesn't hurt to ask.  They aren't likely to cook you and eat you.
I don't know if this has become so complicated with opinions or cost and availability but here is some more on my solution 

Off the shelf female receptacle

and 

the closest to your original request

or 

a more compact solution

and lastly 

what I bought

all at a cost of less than 30 bucks 

all the suggestions proposed in this thread will work time to choose one
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

(09-23-2016, 10:20 AM)Woodshop Wrote: I buy these and zip-tie them to a standard single plug. that way when they get lose (they all do)I just replace the adapter. very simple
Yes
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercial-El.../204836969

I keep those in my jobsite tool box. Pretty handy
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks yet again, but I want a permanent tap there, not something that could fall off with any tension.

I already have everything I need to just add an electrical box to the existing lines and reel I have. I'm set and satisfied with that solution.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I am willing to bet that I could hang off the unit and it would tear the wires apart before the two would separate. 

I am that confident in the setup to say that 

There is of course just plain old twist locks that can be easily added and those are just as secure 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy