September 1996
Keystone Woodturners had it's first meeting, 17 members. Now we have 75 paid members. Truly amazing considering 4 of the 5 of us founding members originally didn't want to pursue the venture.
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Nice.  I wish we had a woodturning club.  Maybe when I retire I can get one going.
I was a member of CAW for 2-3 years.
 Linky.

They lost the place where they used to have classes & stuff & it went downhill from there. Heck, they couldn't even keep the paying members on the mailing list from month to month. I heard the place is pretty much dead now.

If I join a woodworking club, I expect to do woodworking.
Not sit around & listen to a bunch of old farts tell war stories.
I belonged to www.novawoodturners.com when I lived in the city. After moving an hours drive away it got to be too much, but I still keep in contact with them. Best thing a turner could do is join a turning club, I do miss it.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(09-23-2016, 07:58 AM)chips ahoy Wrote: I belonged to www.novawoodturners.com when I lived in the city. After moving an hours drive away it got to be too much, but I still keep in contact with them. Best thing a turner could do is join a turning club, I do miss it.

Mel

I think you meant this link:  http://www.novawoodturnersguild.com/
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Thanks Alan, should have looked it up instead of relying on an old memory.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member