Grizzly Vertical Sander Question
Hi,

I have a Grizzly G 1071 sander. I moved last year and drained the oil. I can't figure out how to add it back. Looking at the manual it says to check the oil via a dipstick. When I unscrew it it's a cap with a spring in it and way too small to add oil. There is a nut below it but I don't want to take that off. Tech support is closed on Saturday. The direction do not show you where to add the oil.

If you own one of these can you walk me through the process.

Thanks

Mike

Never mind folks......... I need more coffee. The diagram pictured in the manual was reversed. I was removing the breather element. I was not able to delete the message. I have it completed already.

Thanks
manual  click here

I know this is not a walk through but the maintenance pages show the location of the fill cap at the bottom of page 26
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy