outside throne
I was putting some barn lime in and I noticed something moving and I see that it is a snake (small garter) and I am wondering if that will kill it or do I have to come up with something else? Do not want it in there.
No
No
No  This is one of the plastic ones.
Lime killing a snake? Doubtful

PLastic.....? Terloit?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

What do you have against garter snakes?

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
snare on a pole?
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Maybe throw in a barn cat?
Never seen a cat want to mess with a snake
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-24-2016, 10:26 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Never seen a cat want to mess with a snake

Our cats have never brought us an adult snake, but they have no problem at all with baby and adolescent snakes.
Our old cat, Rex, brought a full grown 2' garter snake onto our screened porch once...in the middle of a party.
Madness ensued 
Laugh
I bet
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Did Janus edit this post? I have no idea what the OP means, other than wondering if lime will kill a snake. The answer is no, it won't.