Super Glue Strength
Quote:Next time you need to force glue in a small crack try this. Dab yellow or whatever glue you want to use on the crack line. Then place a vacuum cleaner hose under the crack. The suction will pull the glue thru the crack.
mike

Great idea. I'll try that.
I use compressed air to blow glue into cracks. A controllable blow gun works best.
If no compressor at site, a straw and lung power.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
(09-27-2016, 12:48 PM)Willyou Wrote: No. The "back side" is where the mattress and box springs will go. No room. But thanks for the suggestion.

Mortise the repair in on the backside.  Or put a butterfly across the crack.  Give it some mechanical strength.
There are two kinds of people: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring - Carl Sagan
(09-27-2016, 02:43 PM)mike4244 Wrote: Next time you need to force glue in a small crack try this. Dab yellow or whatever glue you want to use on the crack line. Then place a vacuum cleaner hose under the crack. The suction will pull the glue thru the crack.
mike

an idea that works great. ive also used compressed air and even thinned the glue to get it to run into a crack.a little wedge to hold the crack open helps,too.