We are looking for some Burl and Hard maple
That we can turn.

The Hard Maple we would like in 8/4 and from 6" long to 12" long or to fit in a USPS box.
Also like some Cherry that is 8/4 and the same as above description.

The Burl can be any woods and pieces.

Thanks
Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin:  I might have something for you. PM me your address. Best Phil
Thank you for responding Phil

We can use as much as everyone wishes to send.
Hello Arlin,

PM your address and I'll see what I can find. I won't make any promises but I think I can get you a little bit. I won't have any time to look till later in the week though.

Don
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

I would like to say to the individuals here who have sent some wood.  I am most grateful for your help.
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Arlin,
My company, The Natural Edge LLC, can supply lots of 2" thick material that is in your size range for your veteran's program.
Contact me
Arlin,

How much are you looking for? I have a bunch of maple, cherry and walnut available - PM me and we will get it setup.

Thanks,
Bud
PM sent and thank you.