Bedrocks
For sale are two Type 4 round-side bedrock planes. Both have corrugated soles and are in good condition for being more than 100 years old.
The first is a number 605 1/2 C. All the parts are original and everything moves freely. The wood is in good condition and there is a very small hole in the side of the tote near the bottom. There is some pitting at the top of one side and much of the japanning is worn off. There is no rust. Price is $70 plus shipping.

Next is a number 606 C. Everything works and is original except the iron has been replaced with a later Stanley version. The wood is in good condition. There is no pitting or damage. Much of the japanning is worn off. Price is $70 plus shipping.

[Image: image_zpswnxpy25n.jpeg]
[Image: image_zps4h3wjirs.jpeg]
[Image: image_zpsui9xczur.jpeg]
[Image: image_zpsasu83tsu.jpeg]
PM sent on 5 1/2
Eureka!  Now we know -- the route of all white paint specks on handplanes is Tom Wiarda's workbench!
The 605 1/2 has been sold. Thanks.

My bench is not as bad as in the pictures. I got the bench from my grandfather more than 35 years ago. It originally came from the American Seating furniture factory in Grand Rapids. The two vices have the original threaded wooden screws.
The 606 C is still available and I will reduce the price to $60 plus shipping. Tom