Delta 14” Band Saw Fence

[attachment=304][attachment=303][attachment=302]

****SOLD**** Fence, rails, and mounting hardware for 14" Delta band saw. Fence was completely disassembled and cleaned. There are no missing or broken parts. The head and bar were media blasted and sprayed with Rust-o-leum light gray primer (ready for new owner to add final finish/color). Includes set of short 12" rails (18" oal) OR for an additional fee longer 24" rails (32" oal). The unit comes with the four special shoulder mounting screws. This fence is of an earlier design but it still fits all of Delta's 14" band saws from the 90's back.

Price: $135 with short rails OR $150 with long rails (not shown).
Shipping is not included in the above prices. With your zip code I can quote shipping cost. Pickup is always free.

Payment by US Postal money order or Paypal. If using Paypal buyer must cover Paypal fees if any. Let me know how you wish to pay. Please PM, no emails.

Thanks for looking,
Nelson
Clarkston, MI
Pardon my ignorance but can someone tell me why I can only see my pictures in this ad if I'm logged in?  If not logged in all I see is a little X in a black box.

Thanks for your help.

Nelson
The fence is SOLD.

Thanks for looking,
Nelson