15" planer knife setting advice needed....
I may have an extra gauge.

I bought a used planer (looks just like yours) and the seller could not find the gauge at the time. I ordered one from Grizzly, and a few weeks later, the seller sent me the original gauge.  Let me check tonight, and if I do in fact have an extra, you can have it.
I've done it without one. Put the blade in and snug it enough so it won't move all over the place. Start on one end and use a small ruler to measure the height 3/16 and tighten a bit. Move to the center and repeat then do the other end. You may need to adjust to get 3/16 across. It's tedious but can be done.

Before you put the knives in raise or lower the bed so it sits flat on the cutter head. If there are any gaps you can adjust the cutter head to the bed so you have no space. This way when you install the knives you will get even cuts all the way across.

While I'm not familiar with how the planer works the rollers should be pararell the bed. Most likely you can adjust the bed to the rollers and cutter head. On a Belsaw the table adjusts so I do that.

See if you get a copy of the manual which will tell you how to adjust everything.
Don
I don't have a great pic of it in use. This is one I got after sourcing the planer a Delta DC 380. All of the jigs I have seen are similar, a three sided bridge to put the blade on, and it is just the correct height, makes the job easier. If you bought it from someone you might ask them if they still have something like the item on the outfeed table.

[Image: Blades%20and%20knife%20jig_zpscp6vwfai.jpg]

A pagefull of possibles
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW