It ALL has to go
I'm closing my shop. I will continue to work with wood. Just more as a hobby.

[Image: sale%20flier.jpg]

Tools available for purchase ore mostly smalls, nail guns, Senclamp nailgun, misc belt sanders, Jet Lathe that need a new tailstock thing, Hitachi joiner planer,
Don't really want to get into a back and forth about what I have for sale and what I want for it. Prices will be fair to wow in favor of selling rather than keeping.

also have misc handplanes , barn fresh, some users. lots and lots of wood and wood related stuff.
Woodwork... It's what I do for a living.
(well, such as it may be, It's my job)
((cept my boss is a @#!*&))
I think I'm gonna fire myself for that
Sorry to hear that I have always been impressed by your work.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
Sorry to hear that Don, but hopefully the transition is a smooth one. If I were still close, I'd swing by and give you a hand, but alas - Austin isn't 'just down the hill' as I was in Rocklin
Smile

Best and good luck!

Folks, for those in NorCal who perhaps aren't familiar with or know Don - he's a real stand up guy who will do right by you. You can be certain of that.

Best,
Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Thanks for the Props.

Take care
Sorry you have to give up and go smaller scale. Was curious if you will send the through the mail.
Others have asked about shipping.
Boxing wood and shipping sucks.
The pia factor makes it a low value concept.
But, I'm a sucker for spreading good wood to good folks.
So..... Let's see what tumbles outta my head.
Dear All,

I visited Don's shop today, and I did not have much time to spend with him (and he was busy as well). But I can say that Don is a genuine resource and extremely knowledgeable, and equally generous. Even if you do not purchase lumber/tools, I am sure you will learn from him simply by interacting with him. I wish that I had met him earlier (he is on the way to Tahoe), and that he was moving to the Bay Area rather than elsewhere.

I wish him luck in all his future endeavors!
Best,
Sanjeev
Thanks Sanjeev. It's great to see a woodnetter in real life. 
You stash is in the corner
Smile
any pictures of what you're selling?

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

He said they were on Facebook but when I looked there wasn't
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.