The Rolls Royce of carving chisels
For quite some time I have wanted to learn to carve. To this end, over the years I have gathered what I thought to be the best carving chisels made.  Unfortunately, I have come to realize that I will never have the time to learn this wonderful skill.  Since that is the way things have worked out, there is no sense in having these superb tools waste away under my bench.  I have never used them nor have I attempted sharpening them.  They are a full set of Cape Forge large chisels.

"These tools are a joy to use and will soon become your favorites. We custom make them to your specifications because we understand that everyone has different needs when it comes to their tools. You pick the blade style and width of the tool that you prefer. The basic shapes and sizes are listed below, but you are always welcome to deviate from the norm. The shaft length can vary from 2" to 12" depending on your needs; the average length is 4" to 5". We use our "E" or "E-1 handle for it is the most versatile . The edge geometry is designed for hand use, but may be used with a mallet."

"1/4" to 3/4"  
& 7/8 to 1 18"
prices range from $74 and up"    Cape Forge

[Image: IMG_5782.jpg][Image: IMG_5783.jpg][Image: IMG_5785.jpg][Image: IMG_5784.jpg]

This set of sixteen chisels are pristine in condition, never having been sharpened.  Retail for them would be well over $1,200.  I will let them go to someone who would use and appreciate them for $800 OBO.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Joemac,

Quite a collection, I have several of their tools and they are excellent. I believe you need to be more descriptive about the chisels, some look to be palm chisels and others mallet or full length. Would you be receptive to breaking them up, either individually or groups of like chisels? Ed
They are all full length.  Cape Forge does not size their tools the traditional London Pattern way nor the Pfiel way so, using a pattern page, I deduct the following sizes:

#3- 4.5, 10.5, 15, 19, 25
#4- 4.5, 10.5, 15
#5- 10.5, 15,m 19, 22
#6- 9, 10.5, 15
And a "V" tool,  3/8" wide at 60º

At this time I would like to sell as a set.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
PM sent with a couple of questions.
PM answered
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill