Blum hinge for inset & overlay application?
I've been using the Blum Cliptop 170 degree Overlay self closing hinge with a 9MM mounting plate, 3mm spacer and a restricter clip for applications where the cabinet doors have both a 1/4" inset and overlay.   It's a good solution for a concealed hinge, but it lacks the integral Blumotion dampner and it is a fairly large hinge.   I'm wondering if anyone knows of a newer Blum or similar hinge that would work in that situation, be smaller and include blumotion or something similiar?

Thanks,
Dave
MKM - Master Kindling Maker
Best thing to do is go to one of the stores and look at what's there if your close to one. Most of the hinges are on display and you can see what fits best.

If you don't have a few close buy a few different ones you think may fit. You can always use the extras you may by.
Don
I use mostly 110° Clip top w/BluMotion hinges.  They are available in straight, half cranked, and fully cranked versions for inset, half overlay, and full overlay applications.  86° restriction clips, and cup and hinge arm covers are available for them, too. 

At the link you will find a brochure and installation instructions you can download for them.  Woodworker's Hardware catalog has a pretty extensive offering of Blum hinges and instructions for their installation, also. 

John
[/url]

[url=http://www.blum.com/us/en/01/20/30/]
I think I ended up getting the same hinges as the OP for my pantry door. We have face frames and partially inset doors that also have some overlay.  I ended up spacing out the hinge with some plywood.  Wouldn't want to do that for a smaller door, but it works really well on the pantry.  On page 25 of the brochure (CLIP top 95° thick door), I see a 95 clip top that looks like it would work in my application.  "Application requires a half-cranked hinge and mounting plate 175H5030.21"  I assume that I could adjust the hinge back enough on that mounting plate to make it work