[Image: 20160925_204451.jpg]
OOOOOH, nice!

Are those price tags on the saws???
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
'tis but a scratch.
Cool! What percentage would you estimate get used regularly?
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
omg, my wife would kill me a second time if i collected like that.   only thing really nice i've found lately was a beautiful machinists scraper that had been used by someone who used to work for Warner & Swasey (sorry, no way to get a picture of it)...   old steel and spotless with a nice file handle on the one end...

I am jealous.   Keep up the good work!  
Winkgrin
(09-27-2016, 09:13 AM)enjuneer Wrote: OOOOOH, nice!

Are those price tags on the saws???

Thanks, and no they're info tags.

(09-27-2016, 09:13 AM)Strokes77 Wrote: 'tis but a scratch.

Oh trust me, I'm more then aware that I couldn't hold a candle to most of the collections owned by a lot of our WoodNet members in either size or quality! Just felt like sharing a picture, things are kind of quite around here.
(09-27-2016, 12:38 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: Cool!  What percentage would you estimate get used regularly?

Hi Steve, Basically None of that stuff gets used. All of my user tools are in cabinets over the work bench.

[Image: 20160927_200218.jpg]
Great collection! I envy how easiest you can find tools.

Love labels of your saws, in the couple of mine I had sharpened I've put on a piece of tape the values of sharpening angles but aesthetically it's horrible, yours are more vintage!

Also your usable tools are another great collection 
Wink
Ciao e grazie, Leo.
Thank you for both pictures.
I like your term, "toolseum"
Smile
I also like your edited down users. A few good tools that you know well, and can keep sharp.
Ag
(09-27-2016, 09:13 AM)Strokes77 Wrote: 'tis but a scratch.

Sorry, I meant to imply... "The Black Knight Never Surrenders"... as a tounge in cheek way of saying, you don't know when to quit... in the best way possible...

Laugh
Big Grin